New Jersey has long been viewed as a state with family communities full of rich heritage, and Passaic County exemplifies that well. With a diverse culture built from its industrial roots, Passaic County, New Jersey, is bustling with families. Over 53% of the state’s population was born in New Jersey, so it’s no wonder that, being known as a great community to live in, the older Passaic County population consistently chooses to stay there to retire.
Built on a powerful textiles legacy of silk and other fabric weaving and dyeing, Passaic County is creating new industries that are growing in healthcare, sales and finance. With a persisting population of families and older homesteads, combined with thriving and growing businesses, a great deal of junk needs to be relocated all through the year.
What do you do with all of that junk? You could call a professional junk removal service.
Anyone who has had to use a great junk removal service in Passaic County, when renting an apartment, buying or clearing out a house or for commercial purposes with their business, can tell you what a lifesaver such a service can be. Jiffy Junk professionals are in the business of making your life easier.
Who is Jiffy Junk?
Jiffy Junk is a nationwide junk removal company, dedicated to giving the best service in the industry using the latest in tools, equipment and technology. We send out professional, problem-solving staff who can deal with the worst trash and junk pickup service issues. We know that New Jersey residents and businesses deserve the best customer service and we earn our high reputation with every job we do for them.
Customers from New Jersey and Passaic County and other surrounding areas can count on us for their best junk removal service. Whatever junk hauling or removal you might need, we can make it happen. Whether you need to remove one large item or a warehouse full of furniture and junk removal items, we are your go-to company. We deal with all sorts of estate junk removal, construction junk removal and trash removal services.
Our Junk Removal Services in Passaic County
You might wonder what exactly Jiffy Junk’s removal service does for you as a client. We have many types of clients who have varying needs that fit into some overlapping types of services:
- Junk appliance removal – Removing old working or broken appliances. We will come for one appliance or for loads of them.
- Junk furniture removal – Removing any old furniture from any room, including office and workout room furniture, recreational equipment and outdoor furniture.
- Scrap metal hauling – Car parts, cans, broken tools or machine parts; we will take anything with metal that can be salvaged, regardless of condition.
- Floor covering removal – Flooring comes in many forms, and we take all of it, in any condition: carpeting, tile, linoleum, wood flooring, parquet and concrete.
- Yard and landscaping debris removal – This can include sod, dirt, gravel, stones, branches, old mulch, plant pruning debris, weeds and dead trees or bushes.
- Textiles and clothing removal – All manner of clothing, yard & scrap fabric, as well as upholstery, linens, towels and curtains.
- Estate leftovers removal – Household items, furniture, outdoor equipment, collectibles, décor items, miscellaneous junk and trash.
- Storage emptying – Trailers, pods, garages, containers, sheds, outbuildings, public storage, basements and attics can be cleared out and loaded for hauling away.
- Construction debris removal – Leftover materials from demolition or building, includes materials such as plumbing PVC, fixtures, copper and lead pipes, rebar and concrete.
The Best Home Junk Removal Near Me
Wherever you call home in Passaic County, whether it be a house or apartment, townhome or duplex, we at Jiffy Junk understand what kind of junk your family can generate. We also understand the reasons you need to get rid of items, often needing to do so in a short time frame.
Reasons for home junk removal:
- New Purchases – The excitement of getting a new item doesn’t eliminate the need to get rid of the item you are replacing. That’s not always easy when it’s a large piece of furniture or appliance.
- Moving – Whether due to needing to move quickly for a job relocation, downsizing to a smaller home or moving loved ones into assisted living or into the home of their adult children, any type of moving can reveal a great deal of items that you just don’t want to take with you and don’t want to store.
- Decluttering – Spring cleaning, preparing for the holidays or making room for a new family member can give good reasons to reduce the amount of stuff in your home. Getting rid of unused furniture, personal possessions, exercise equipment or clothing can help you breathe easier, but only after you get it off your property.
Some of the best reasons for hiring our pros to haul away your home junk is that they make it quick and easy, leaving your space swept clean on the same day. You can even have our workers pull it out of a hard to reach space, bring it down or up the stairs, dismantle it and sweep up before they leave. They care about a job well done, and satisfied home customers.
Residential Junk Removal Service in Passaic County
We’ve already talked about home junk removal service, but residential junk removal can also have a commercial side to it. Rental property, though technically part of a business, regardless if it’s a rental house, apartment or complex, still deals with similar types of junk to what a single-family home or apartment might accumulate.
Similarities: Your tenants have many of the same reasons for moving as homeowners would: making room for added people or scaling down when others move out. The types of junk they leave can include furniture, personal items and office equipment, clothing and trash.
Differences: Rental houses and multiple unit residential properties have a regular turnover of residents, and often the landlords are responsible for disposing of tenants’ trash and junk. When it’s a single home or small unit property, landlords with fewer resources can’t always afford expensive waste company contracts like a corporation can. Hiring a junk removal service can save money, time and stress. The longer the junk is there, the longer it takes to do mandatory between-tenant maintenance, and ultimately the longer it takes to make money by renting the space out to new tenants.
Commercial Junk Removal Service in Passaic County
Commercial junk removal needs can be varied since there are a wide spectrum of commercial business types. Retail stores, office buildings, construction sites, warehouses, contractors’ buildings, car dealerships and small businesses, including home businesses, each produce their own types of junk:
- Office – Old equipment and desk furniture, cabinets, storage
- Electronics – Computers and hardware, phone systems, equipment
- Retail – Displays, discarded packaging and cardboard, plastics
- Warehouse – Broken pallets, tools, forklift and related machinery
- Garages and dealerships – Office junk, electronics, garage waste allowed by local ordinances
- Restaurants – Packaging, trash, textile and tool junk
Construction Junk Removal Service in Passaic County
New construction for residential and commercial projects can leave lots of leftover junk. If you are remodeling or building on a previously utilized property, it’s likely that demolition has taken place. In the case of refurbishing a property, much of the kitchen and or bath areas may need to be gutted, leaving old or broken countertops, cabinets, flooring, walls, framing and fixtures to be hauled away.
Schedules: Once construction begins, wood ends, scraps from wallboard, trim and any other new features being installed in a building will need to be removed and cleaned in order to progress to whatever next stage of the remodel comes next. Junk removal services might need to be secured on a schedule according to the progress of the work. Commercial construction sites can have very large amounts of debris to be removed over a relatively short period of time. Calling ahead and having the contractor go over junk removal needs with our professionals can save time and keep a project on schedule, ultimately saving money and effort for the contractor and the business.
Passaic County trash removal is part of any demolition and building project in the area. While much of the material we remove can be repurposed, some will ultimately have to be disposed of as trash. Clean construction debris can often avoid being added to a regular dump or general landfill. Jiffy Junk’s experienced and professional staff knows how to differentiate your junk, leaving the least amount possible to be disposed of responsibly as trash.
Eco-friendly Junk Removal Services
Green team junk removal: Jiffy Junk sorts junk at our warehouse before any part of it goes to a landfill. The goal of responsible junk disposal is to keep as much out of the dump as possible by repurposing all of your junk. Whatever items can be used by others will be taken to local charities to benefit your community. Gently used furniture and clothing and household appliances might make it directly to needy families or to thrift stores that provide low cost goods, while using the profit to help meet community needs in a variety of ways. If it cannot be donated, much of your junk can be recycled in the proper type of facility. Jiffy Junk takes the time to make sure junk goes where it can help the most.
Junk Removal in New Jersey
All over the state, New Jersey residents can rely on Jiffy Junk to help keep their homes and businesses safe, functioning and beautifully clear of unwanted junk. They live up to their wide reputation for quality, affordable service. Why not schedule an appointment with them for junk removal today?
Jiffy Junk Junk Removal Services in Passaic County, NJ
5 / 5 based on 1083 reviews. Review Me