November 6, 2018.
Are you struggling to find an ethical and effective solution for furniture removal in Broward County? Even if you no longer want or need bulky pieces of old furniture, tossing them out for transportation to the nearest landfill is unsettling. Still, what other options do you have? Before you start researching municipal haul-away programs likely to leave your unwanted sofa or outdated dining set in the dump, why not explore options that help you, your community and the environment as a whole, all at the same time?
Different Types of Furniture Removal in Broward County
While you have a variety of options when it comes to furniture removal, it’s always a good idea to evaluate your needs carefully in order to choose the one best suited to your unique project. Here are a few of the most common furniture and bulk waste removal projects we handle, so you can decide where yours falls along this spectrum.
- Hoarding Cleanup– Hoarding compulsions can leave people living in difficult and even dangerous conditions. Large-scale removal projects like this almost always include usable furniture and household items in addition to other types of waste. Saying a hoarding situation is a difficult one is a dramatic understatement; it can be downright overwhelming for the average person to manage. The difficulty compounds when you’re determined to minimize the environmental impact of such a huge undertaking. This is where a full-service junk hauling and furniture removal company can be of enormous help.
- Estate Management– If you’re in charge of managing an estate cleanout, it means you’re already in a difficult emotional position. The loss of someone you care about, or the transition to an assisted living facility, is painful to say the least. Throw in the added stress of being responsible for all your loved one’s property and the situation can easily feel like a hopeless one. Making sure these belongings end up with a new lease on life through donation or recycling can help to relieve some of the emotional burden, but it’s an incredibly challenging task to manage on your own.
- Moving– While most people think of all the items they’ll take with them during a move, there will almost certainly be things you don’t want to keep. Since moving schedules are often tight, you don’t have time to waste. Working with a single full-service provider means you make one phone call and get rid of everything at once, rather than trying to coordinate with special pickup schedules and appointment-only services through municipal waste management departments.
- Remodeling and Redecorating– The need for furniture removal doesn’t always have to go hand-in-hand with depressing or difficult situations. Still, the last thing you want is to have the excitement of giving your space a facelift dampened by difficulty with disposal and waste management. If you’re acting as your own general contractor or are working with smaller service providers, you may also find yourself in need of construction and demolition debris removal.
- Storage Unit Cleanouts – Do you pay good money for a storage unit just to hold things you’ll never use again? Clearing out a storage unit saves you a bundle of cash, though it can feel like an enormous headache to manage. What if you could just take out what you want, leaving the rest to be disposed of ethically and responsibly? When you call the professionals at Jiffy Junk, it really can be this easy. With a single phone call we’ll take away all the things cluttering your unit and draining your wallet.
- Single-Item Removal – Sometimes you need to get rid of a truckload of items, and sometimes you just need to get rid of one old sofa. Because sanitation departments typically provide very little in terms of recycling for furniture, especially upholstered pieces, it may not always be the best option for the eco-conscious.
Whether you’re in the middle of one of these projects or something completely unique, you need the support and full-service assistance of professionals specializing in debris, waste and furniture removal. Broward County residential and commercial clients alike have access to exactly the services they need, with a focus on greener and more sustainable disposal methods.
Keeping Furniture Removal Green
A clean space matters right now, but a clean environment matters for all the generations to come. Fortunately, you don’t have to sacrifice convenience in furniture disposal or large waste removal to protect the planet.
At Jiffy Junk, we’re as committed to ethical disposal and excellent customer service in equal measure. We always prioritize recycling and donation programs over landfill dumping, going so far as to seek out community-based recycling initiatives and special programs even your local sanitation department doesn’t use. If it’s at all possible to keep waste out of a landfill, we’ll find the solution quickly and easily. You never have to worry about the strain a project puts on you or the planet, because we’re here to mitigate both.
When we come to your home or place of business to provide white-glove service, we’ll sort everything we remove. Items with usable life left in them are taken to donation centers, saving you the hassle of trying to coordinate your own transportation for heavy items to centers that rarely offer pickup services. What if you’re trying to get rid of furniture and household items that are beyond repair? We’ll work diligently to find a recycling option, actively seeking new ways to avoid landfill dumping. At the end of the day, you’re able to feel good about not only the ease with which you managed a big project, but also the low environmental impact.
Don’t let a big project steal your joy or keep you under constant pressure. We’re here to help. From major hoarding situations to the removal of a single piece of furniture, there’s no job too large or too small for our friendly and experienced removal technicians. Let us help you make a difference in your space and the community by getting usable items to people who need them, minimizing landfill use and boosting recycling rates. Together, we can keep your home or business and the community at large clean, healthy and in great shape.